Re: F2F demo: html / xhtml namespace

Hmm, the mobile page looks like it has a namespace. The main
google.com page (isn't very standards compliant and) isn't XHTML. But
that's not the point.

Yeah any mobile doc might not set the namespace correctly, which
throws off validation.

I suggest we, somehow, possibly in Java code, verify that the
namespace of every node in the parsed DOM is in the XHTML namespace,
and fail validation if any node isn't.

Sean