Re: [Agenda] Checker Task Force Call

Regarding the demo, I've been doing a fair amount to rewrite the testing
code to only run specific tests. If I'm grasping your vision for the demo
correctly, you'll want to run the checker on a couple of specific webpages
and only run a few choice tests on those webpages. Since I've already done a
lot of modification of the code in order to run specific tests, it should be
very easy for me to add this little bit of functionality in within the next
day. Do you want to just go ahead and add another folder under
test/data/ROOT, named something like DemoTest, and add in the webpages you
want to test?

If this seems like an OK solution to everyone, I'll go ahead and write it
in.

Cheers,
Laura