Re: Image size error reporting

Sweet. Sounds good.

As far as implementation, in order to get the line number, we're going to
have to call an external java function. The java function needs the current
node passed in as a parameter in order to obtain the line number stored in
the node as an attribute. Here's two solutions:

1) to reduce code bloat - pass the current node to the result function.
Within the results function we'll have to call the java function.
2) to reduce number objects passed between methods - call the java function
from within the individual test and then pass the line number to the result
function

Either way, we can pass a null value into the results function in the case
where we don't want to print a line number. I'm not entirely sure how xsl
works as far as memory or the groups thoughts regarding either of the two
issues mentioned above, but I'm tempted to advocate #1 just for clarity
purposes.

Cheers,
Laura