Re: Image size error reporting

To reiterate a point that Dom made in the caching resources thread, what if
there was an error in the source document that stated the incorrect
dimensions of an image? Wouldn't we want to report that line number to the
user? I can understand a general error message for situations such as
erroneous references to images.