RE: ACTION 515 -New CSS approach

I don't particularly see a problem with having the CSS results in the moki document - though I do agree with the point about not wanting this to be an established part of moki - so we could have a teeny namespace within which to put such things?

I don't think that standardising as part of moki a limited CSS-in-XML format as such a good idea.

All in all, I don't think there is a good answer to this problem ... I would on balance prefer to do a full CSS in XML, but then you'd all probably expect me to say that :-)

Jo