Re: Getting started

I think using dev.w3.org is appropriate, since this project would
proceed under the W3C banner. I'll send in a public key separately.

I know the dotMobi developers are busy at the moment, so no huge
hurry. I'd like to start sketching out the framework for the tests;
implementations and code can come a bit later.

Sean