Re: css with regex

Nah, I don't think it's all that bad. You find some particular
patterns and cut out some bits of the document before parsing. It can
be done line by line, preserving line numbers, without any more
trouble than that. There should not be any change to how anything else
is printed. Basically we are manually processing @media before turning
other tools loose on it, which smooths out the wrinkle we've
introduced in the DDC, that CSS1 + @media is supported.

Sean