Re: September F2F Venue

I can do that, especially if we can start early the last day and end
in the very early afternoon. There are 3:25pm flights out of Nice, and
otherwise I stay another night. So that would help.

Who else can confirm they can attend 3 days? I suppose some can leave
on the 5th if necessary. I also assume we have space available all 3
days.

I will almost certainly be arriving at 6pm on the 3rd (connecting via
Heathrow), for those planning a flight.

Sean