RE: CSS discussion

Isn't supposed that moki document should contain all information needed
in order to be able to pass mobile OK tests with any XSLT parser?.

I think it was discussed that the result of the tests will be achieved
from moki document. Tests like Valid_Markup are done during
preprocessing but they don't provide the outcome of the test they just
include some information in moki and that information is checked later
during XSLT processing.

If capture all information in moki isn't a requirement then neither CSS
representation in XML is needed for SAC parsing approach.