RE: Next F2F meeting: June, London?

> ... just down the road from Victoria Station. Jo can probably
> recommend hotels better than I, but, I enjoyed the Victoria Park
> Plaza: http://www.parkplaza.com/londonuk_victoria

I suppose it's a paradox of sorts, but people who don't live in London
are much better placed to recommend hotels than I am. Sean's
recommendation is extremely close to Google's offices, so fwiw I would
go with that. (It's also quite close to a number of well known London
landmarks e.g. Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, Westminster
Abbey, etc.)

So far as travel arrangements are concerned, if you fly to London
Gatwick LGW there is a direct train to Victoria Station every 15 mins,
journey time 30 mins.

Jo