RE: Ready to commit more code updates

Hi Sean,

We have revised your last code update focusing in the
pre-processor part of the checker. Also we have made
a draft for graphics for spacing test. (All classes
modified are attached).

The following questions and comments were raised:

*The PreprocessorResult class should provide methods
 for accessing included resources.(CSS and Images).
 In general this class should have all the information
 for the tests and for the construction of the
 intermediate document?

* For image resources we made a generic class HTTPImageResource which provides the methods needed to implement our test case (GraphicsForSpacingTest).
In particular we needed methods to get real measures and transparency.

* GraphicsForSpacingTest just uses the information in the PreprocessorResult to fulfil the test. Other tests will supply information to include in the intermediate document. Should this info added to the PreprocessorResult object or managed separately until we construct the intermediate document?

The relationship between PreprocessorResult-TestContext-IntermediateDocument is in an early stage and we must put our efforts on it.

Regards