Re: mobile version url structure and users

Hello Sarah.

Well, here at Brazil the most companies are trying to use m.domain.com

But, this is not the more important thing to care about.
The 'mobile' address is good to share and publish, but the users many times
will try to access by phone the 'normal' address of your site, because they
don't want remember one more address.
Care about making a mobile recognizer to redirect the mobile users accessing
the 'normal' address to the 'mobile' address. I think that this is more
important.

Good luck!

Pedro Bachiega
IT Manager - Praesto Convergence