Re: SVG on the move? validator bug report

Dominique,

I had read this, but remain confused,

added

Options +MultiViews

to .htaccess and restarted server

but how to check it is working?

lynx appears not to send text/html accept-headers, possibly */*?
but need to be sure before filing bug.

regards

Jonathan