Re: SVG on the move? validator bug report

Dominique,

in this case I hope to server svg to those that have a suitable accept-
header and html to those that only accept text/html
and thus mobileOK checker might be served the html file.

in this instance both files are index files index.svg and index.html

I just cant figure how to do this,
and how can I check it is working?

regards

Jonathan