Re: MATF Agenda Thursday, March 4 at 11 AM Eastern

On 01/03/2021 18:56, Kim Patch wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> The next MATF Taskforce meeting will be Thursday, March 4 at 11 AM
> Eastern (Length: 1 hour). For your local time, please use World Clock:
> http://tinyurl.com/lloxd6p.
>
> *Zoom**, call in and IRC information:*
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/66524/telco/
>
> *Agenda: *
> 1.Mobile writing for WCAG 3.0 – Jeanne

Can I throw in again that the distinction of "mobile" vs
"desktop/laptop" gets increasingly blurry (with touchscreens and various
sensors etc on both platforms, and touch-operated AT on the latter as
well, plus the fact that even on desktop/laptop users can end up on the
"mobile/tablet" view depending on zoom, etc), and that maybe for 3.0 it
may be best to rebrand? "Mobile/tablet" may still be a valid distinction
when talking about *native/OS* distinctions, but for web it's more of a
spectrum of devices with no real hard break between different form factors.

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux