Re: MATF Agenda November 19- NO MEETING – Next Meeting January 7

Hi Kim, Kathy and the MATF team,

I just added two documents in the MATF folder as initial drafts of the note
from 2018 on WCAG 2.0 (how 2.2 applies to mobile) that we discussed in the
last meeting. The first document covers new SCs from 2.0 note to 2.1
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18kVwdHJ5ThrJ2bDEi4nR2NHfw7P5SDZKBs058DWVK7U/edit#heading=h.rsgr4sa6yw6u>,
and the second one 2.1 to 2.2
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tpnp0p4iD5iHFH5jrz8DfA_mI91M_TEeu1oJOjA-6IA/edit#heading=h.3jt1ym7fnc5r>
so
we can digest and comment on them in steps.

I used this sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HfJy7dyMrDAXTrmOg5-9cRIkOJOsjk__5vePQz4ZKBY/edit#gid=1733107226>
we
all worked on a few months ago as reference, and didn't include the SCs
that explicitly rely on markup languages. Those would apply to mobile web
directly, but perhaps not to native mobile. We might need to revisit/ add
explanations for those.

Please let me know if we are on the right track with these docs, and please
feel free to edit the documents as you see fit. Thank you and looking
forward to catching up soon! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Best,
Sukriti