Re: MATF Agenda Thursday, May 14, 2020

Here is the promised draft CSS Technique "Using min-height and min-width
to ensure sufficient target spacing"

http://3needs.org/en/testing/code/target-spacing.html

Please excuse the ugly CSS. The choice of background colours was
deliberate so that the target spacing area can be seen more easily.

Feel free to move to Google doc and move example to where it belongs,
and to make any changes you deem appropriate.

Best,
Detlev

Am 13.05.2020 um 13:48 schrieb Kathy Wahlbin:

> Hi –
>
> Kim will not be able to attend this meeting and I have to take my
> daughter for a root canel on Thursday morning and I don’t think I will
> be back in time.
>
> *So we will be cancelling this meeting.*  Can you work on a technique
> for Touch Target Spacing?  We will need one technique before this can
> go into 2.2.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kathy
>
> VP Enterprise Accessibility & General Manager
>
> **
>
> *T*(978) 443-0798*C* (978) 760-0682
>
> *The Paciello Group & Interactive Accessibility *
>
> 17757 US Highway 19 N, Suite 560, Clearwater, FL 33764
>
> https://www.paciellogroup.com <https://www.paciellogroup.com/>
>
> https://www.interactiveaccessibility.com
> <https://www.interactiveaccessibility.com/>
>
> A *Vispero^™ * Company
>
> https://vispero.com/
>
> NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other
> confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy
> you received. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or
> omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this
> message is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Detlev Fischer
DIAS GmbH
(Testkreis is now part of DIAS GmbH)

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.dias.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites