Re: MATF Agenda Thursday, May 14, 2020

I hope to find time to draft a technique using min-width and min-height
for items with small footprint (say, a browse menu  as in search results
pages).
Just to make sure we don't duplicate effort....

Am 13.05.2020 um 13:48 schrieb Kathy Wahlbin:

> Hi –
>
> Kim will not be able to attend this meeting and I have to take my
> daughter for a root canel on Thursday morning and I don’t think I will
> be back in time.
>
> *So we will be cancelling this meeting.*  Can you work on a technique
> for Touch Target Spacing?  We will need one technique before this can
> go into 2.2.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kathy
>
> VP Enterprise Accessibility & General Manager
>
> **
>
> *T*(978) 443-0798*C* (978) 760-0682
>
> *The Paciello Group & Interactive Accessibility *
>
> 17757 US Highway 19 N, Suite 560, Clearwater, FL 33764
>
> https://www.paciellogroup.com <https://www.paciellogroup.com/>
>
> https://www.interactiveaccessibility.com
> <https://www.interactiveaccessibility.com/>
>
> A *Vispero^™ * Company
>
> https://vispero.com/
>
> NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other
> confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy
> you received. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or
> omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this
> message is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Detlev Fischer
DIAS GmbH
(Testkreis is now part of DIAS GmbH)

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.dias.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites