RE: Quick question and MATF Agenda Thursday, March 26, 2020

Hi –

The time of the meeting is: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=AGWG+extended+meeting+pt3&iso=20200326T11&p1=43&ah=1

Please let us know if you will be attending.  I know this is a difficult time for everyone.  I hope you and your families stay safe and healthy.

Best,

Kathy
VP Enterprise Accessibility & General Manager

T (978) 443-0798  C (978) 760-0682
The Paciello Group & Interactive Accessibility
17757 US Highway 19 N, Suite 560, Clearwater, FL 33764
https://www.paciellogroup.com<https://www.paciellogroup.com/>
https://www.interactiveaccessibility.com<https://www.interactiveaccessibility.com/>

A Vispero™ Company
https://vispero.com/