Re: Fw: AGENDA - AGWG Meeting February 11th 2020

Hi all,

I have edited the understanding text to address some comments that came
updating the second paragraph of the intent section to make it easier to
understand.
Not sure whether I can be on the call next Tuesday since I am off on
holiday all next week...

Best,
Detlev

Am 07.02.2020 um 08:45 schrieb Abma, J.D. (Jake):
> Kathy / Kim / all,
>
> Please note Touch target spacing is on the agenda for Tuesday but as
> we didn't meet this week there has been no discussion / update /
> review compared to the previous time the SC was discussed.
>
> Also the suggested new text by David McDonald is only mentioned at the
> end last meeting and this text is not complete compared to the need
> we've tried to cover (ONLY FOR UICs LESS THAN 44PX, not a total of 52
> CSS px only).
>
> Will Kathy / Kim be present during the call Tuesday?
>
> Cheers,
> Jake

Detlev Fischer
DIAS GmbH
(Testkreis is now part of DIAS GmbH)

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.dias.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites