From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 9:45 PM
To: 'WCAG list' <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: AGENDA - AGWG Meeting February 11th 2020

The AGWG will be meeting on Tuesday, 11th Feb  2019 at 11.00 AM Eastern US (Length: up to 2 hours).

Agenda

  *   Silver name https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/silver-naming/

  *   WCAG 2.2: Hidden controls https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/essential-controls/

  *   WCAG 2.2 Touch target spacing https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/target-spacing/

If we have time, we’ll review the status of the other 2.2 SCs as well, there are some which would benefit from volunteers.

Please reply with regrets to group-ag-chairs@w3.org (only) if you would normally attend this meeting.

To connect to the meeting:

Meeting call-in and web-ex information is at this non-public page: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag

IRC: http://irc.w3.org port: 6665 channel #ag

Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

www.nomensa.com<http://www.nomensa.com/> / @alastc

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.