Re: Pointer target spacing issues

On 24/08/2020 00:39, Sukriti Chadha wrote:
> Thank you Patrick. Makes sense about BBC, added those in addition to the
> most relevant ones just in case. Thank you for pointing that out.
>
> The question is about 2.5.5 being AAA and 2.5.8 AA - should we discuss
> with the group having an AA for target size, or would adding a reference
> to 2.5.5 to the 2.5.8 understanding document suffice?

AA: no minimum target size, but at least make sure that users are not
likely to accidentally activate the wrong target if they're crowded too
close together.
AAA: make sure targets are large enough so they can be confidently
activated.

Seems a reasonable escalation of priorities.

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux