Re: MATF Agenda Thursday, August 13 – no meeting, but question to answer

20. August will work better for me - on 27. Aug I have a longish telco
starting 2 1/2 hrs ahead of our usual time that is likely to overlap.
Best,
Detlev

Am 13.08.2020 um 17:02 schrieb Kim Patch:
> Greetings,
>
> Reminder that there's no meeting this week, *but please reply to this
> message letting us know your availability for August 20 and 27*. We'll
> have a meeting one of those weeks but not both.
>
> Cheers,
> Kim
>
> On 8/3/2020 9:00 AM, Kim Patch wrote:
>> Greetings!
>>
>> There will be no MATF meetings, Thursday, August 5 and 11 due to
>> August vacations. Have a good two weeks!
>>
>> In the meantime, *please reply to this message letting us know your
>> availability for August 20 and 27*.
>>
>> *Resources:*
>>
>>     MTAF Wiki page:
>>     https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/mobile-a11y-tf/wiki/Main_Page
>>     MTAF Docs folder:
>>     https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q9md2AvmeTgvsT9GB62BsGvCaalDGtE6?usp=sharing
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Kim & Kathy
>>
>> Mobile Accessibility Taskforce Co-facilitators
>>

>> --
>>
>> Kimberly Patch
>> (617) 325-3966
>> kim@scriven.com <mailto:kim@scriven.com>
>>
>> PatchonTech.com <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kimpatch>
>> @PatchonTech
>> www.linkedin.com/in/kimpatch <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kimpatch>
>>
>> www.redstartsystems.com <http://www.redstartsystems.com>
>> - making speech fly
>
> --
>
> Kimberly Patch
> (617) 325-3966
> kim@scriven.com <mailto:kim@scriven.com>
>
> www.redstartsystems.com <http://www.redstartsystems.com>
> - making speech fly
>
> PatchonTech.com <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kimpatch>
> @PatchonTech
> www.linkedin.com/in/kimpatch <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kimpatch>

Detlev Fischer
DIAS GmbH
(Testkreis is now part of DIAS GmbH)

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.dias.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites