Re: Mobile needs a question answered

I was teaching some mobile app developers last week. They said they use
"touch inside" setting on buttons which means it will not listen to
anything outside the target. Not sure if that contributes to the discussion
but thought I should mention it.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*