RE: 2.2 SC Indication of Gestures and Movement

Hi Detlev,

Thanks, about docs, that’s the preference mentioned by Kim, maybe we can have a chat about it soon…

Cheers

From: Detlev Fischer [mailto:detlev.fischer@testkreis.de]
Sent: dinsdag 16 april 2019 12:11
To: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: 2.2 SC Indication of Gestures and Movement

Hi Jake,
I have added some comments. I personally would find it easier to do this in github especially when more people are going to comment.
Best,
Detlev
Am 16.04.2019 um 11:10 schrieb Abma, J.D. (Jake):
Hi all,

Think this one is ready to have a first look at…

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ouVFq4w-i0rchNHtTAG_JoRwHfYm9mN2MkxFBct1JSI/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ouVFq4w-i0rchNHtTAG_JoRwHfYm9mN2MkxFBct1JSI/edit>

Cheers,
Jake

ATTENTION:

The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.

Detlev Fischer

Testkreis

Werderstr. 34, 20144 Hamburg

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.testkreis.de

Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites