Re: MATF Agenda Thursday, January 11

Hi Kim,

there is a WCAG call scheduled for the same time.
If you think it is useful to go through SCs that came from MATF and see
where we stand before the main call, we should move the call forward.
I personally think at the current time with the big squeeze to get
everything ready for CR we may skip this meeting - or if others feel it
should go ahead, please accept my regrets as I plan to participate in
the WCAG call.

Best,
Detlev

Am 10.01.2018 um 23:14 schrieb Kim Patch:
> Greetings!
>
> The next Mobile A11y Taskforce meeting will be this Thursday, January
> 11th at 11 AM Eastern (Length: 1 hour). For your local time, please
> use World Clock: http://tinyurl.com/lloxd6p.
>
> *WebEx, call in and IRC information:*
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/66524/telco/
>
> *Agenda: *
> 1. Understanding and techniques going forward
> https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/
> 2. Next Steps – Next Meeting January 18
>

> Thanks!
>
> Kim & Kathy
>
> Mobile Accessibility Taskforce Co-facilitators
> --
>
> Kimberly Patch
> President
> Redstart Systems