Re: Mobile Accessibility

Speaking as just one of many that contributed to this doc:
I think we only covered those aspects that we felt required qualification of existing SCs or additional advice. Regarding text alternatives, there is no significant difference in mobile contexts that I can think of (but it is quite possible that there are things worth pointing out that we have simply missed).
Best,
Detlev

Sent from phone