Orientation Understanding updated

Hi Folks,

I updated the Orientation Understanding doc based on feedback from our
previous call:
https://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/orientation/understanding/21/orientation.html

   - Removed reference to "YouTube"
   - Fixed Ex 3 title
   - Replaced "mobile applications" with "websites and applications"

The whole "app vs web app vs application vs web-based application vs
website vs web content" thing is still kind of kludgy to me, so if anyone
has better suggestions for the doc, send it over and I'll update it.

Thanks,
Marc