From: Patrick H. Lauke [mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 12:10 PM
To: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Specifying a system font in web content to support platform text resize without browser or platform assistive technology zoom.

Worth exploring if the standardised "system-ui" font name (see
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5640395337760768) exhibits the same functionality on android (i.e. follows platform font size setting). If I find some spare time this coming week, I'll have a play and report back...would be good to generalise the technique for more than just Apple devices.

www.splintered.co.uk | https://github.com/patrickhlauke http://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | http://redux.deviantart.com