Re: WCAG Agenda May 24, 2016

My experience is that pass through gestures don't work well.

You can't take your hand off the screen... they are an emergency tactic
like hitting hyperspace in the old Asteroids game in the 70's, you never
know what will happen... usually nothing...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902