Re: Device manipulation

With regards to pressure: well yes, that's of course the ideal situation
we SHOULD have. but there's no guarantee that authors WILL actually do
this. Authors can use pressure information for all sorts of things, and
may choose not to make it a shortcut or have an equivalent. Hence the
idea of making this explicit. (whether the onus then falls on the
authors to explicitly provide a mechanism, or if the mechanism is
fulfilled by the platform/AT itself, is another discussion).