From: Kim Patch
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 11:11 AM
To: Patrick H. Lauke; public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Mobile Application Accessibility Handbook

I added it to the resources page on our wiki:
archived, completedResources/Website Resources/Mobile Design/General guidance

Cheers,
Kim
On 5/12/2016 8:52 AM, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
On 12/05/2016 13:01, Alistair Garrison wrote:

I came across this handbook from the Hong Kong Government on Mobile
Application Accessibility - which I think we should add to our list of
useful resources.

http://www.ogcio.gov.hk/en/community/web_accessibility/maahandbook/doc/mobile_app_handbook.pdf

Excellent stuff, thanks for sharing :)

Kimberly Patch