Re: New SC relating to notifications of content change (was Re: Some thinking around the orientation discussion)

Hmmm

but as soon as they click the button and proceed down the page they will find them.

Do we need to put the load on an author if a person does not navigate the page in a normal top down fashion ?
Esp where it will annoy people who are navigating it down the page in the normal fashion  and keep getting alerts or have to read through all sorts of unnecessary text ?  (e.g.  Do you want to insurance (if you choose this there will be additional questions to answer just below)     Do you want GPS (if you click on this there will be additional questions to answer below)    Do you want

Whatever method you use to alert them - will have to be repeated for any particular items on the page that expand.  And this will be very annoying I would think — especially to screen reader users..

No?

gregg