RE: MATF Minutes 1 December 2016

+1 for both.

Alan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: David MacDonald
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 12:13 PM
To: kim@redstartsystems.com; Kathy Wahlbin
Cc: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: MATF Minutes 1 December 2016

PS

I'd also like to ensure that we "officially" submit M15 and m16

They a MAFT label in Github
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/2
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/3

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.
Tel:  613.235.4902
LinkedIn

twitter.com/davidmacd
GitHub
www.Can-Adapt.com

  Adapting the web to all users
            Including those with disabilities

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Kim Patch <kim@redstartsystems.com> wrote:
MATF Minutes 1 December 2016 link:  https://www.w3.org/2016/12/01-mobile-a11y-minutes.html

Text of minutes:
Mobile Accessibility Task Force Teleconference
See also: IRC log
Attendees
Present
Kathy, Kim, Marc, Chris, Jatin
Regrets
Shadi
Chair
Kathy
Scribe
Kim
Contents
• Topics
1. review
• Summary of Action Items
• Summary of Resolutions

trackbot, start meeting
<trackbot> Meeting: Mobile Accessibility Task Force Teleconference
<trackbot> Date: 01 December 2016
review
Kathy: we will have work to do presenting the success criteria to the working group
... today was open so if anybody had changes. I submitted to the working group because it was due this morning but they reference the github repository
Marc: nothing for me. But coming out of the last meeting I was going to send a note about input pointer, but I think that is fine
Kathy: I went through, made some minor changes and cleaned up some things but nothing substantial
... the exception was combining 12 a and b into one success criteria
... Chris – I moved yours out of your repository and in with the others
... those are the only two things that I did in trying to get it ready. There were a few that were in and github so I moved those – the speech and orientation ones that were in the wiki
... thanks everybody for all your hard work on this. We made our deadline, which is amazing because we had a tremendous amount of work. Thanks to everyone. Have happy holidays and we'll send out a notice when we will pick up again – probably the second week in January
<scribe> chair: Kathleen_Wahlbin
<jon_avila> is there a call today?
<marcjohlic> No - we wrapped up early
<marcjohlic> Kathy submitted all of the new SC's: https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues
<marcjohlic> No calls in December - we'll get back together the second week of January
Summary of Action Items
Summary of Resolutions
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.148 (CVS log)
$Date: 2016/12/01 16:14:08 $

Kimberly Patch
President
Redstart Systems