RE: Research on touch target size

Jeanne, when I spoke to Jennifer Ismirle this is what she mentioned about the publication of their research.

We have 2 papers that will be published with our research: one through HCI International 2016 in late July, and one through HFES 2016 in late September.  The HCI International paper is called: "Touchscreen voting interface design for persons with dexterity impairments: Insights from usability evaluation of mobile voting prototype" (this includes our findings for the dexterity and control groups in our study)  The HFES paper is currently called: "Touchscreen voting interface design for persons with disabilities: Insights from usability evaluation of mobile voting prototype" (this includes our findings for the dexterity, control, low vision, and dyslexia groups in our study)

If she or one of her colleagues could attend a call that would be great.

Best Regards,

Jonathan

Jonathan Avila

Chief Accessibility Officer

SSB BART Group

jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com

703.637.8957 (Office)

Visit us online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin | Blog

Check out our Digital Accessibility Webinars!