Re: minimum target size for mouse

Here's a forst crack at a rewrite of 2.5.4

The size of the target in relation to the visible display at the default
viewport size is at least:

- 44px by 44px for touch events
- 20px by 20px for mouse/pointer events (Level AA)

Note: If an activation target is to be used for touch and pointer/mouse
without automatic adjustment, then the larger size is required.

Editor note: The 20px value for mouse/pointer is a placeholder. We are
seeking research on this and outside input. We also have to define the
difference between a touch event and a mouse event, particularly in html
and responsive environments. Maybe some language in the Understanding
something like this:

"On platform where there is no distinction between touch and pointer, the
pointer size prevails unless it can't be used for touch..." or something
similar...
edit suggestions welcome... I started a wiki here:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/mobile-a11y-tf/wiki/Proposed_revision_of_2.5.4#Proposed_2.5.4