Re: Comments on proposed new SC 2.5.3

One slight problem of asynchronous collaboration is that a few hours after
Detlev's comments we had the weekly call and worked for a hour on it ... It
is no longer tied to touch, and addresses, I believe in a fairly elegant
way, all the concerns to date...

2.5.3 Up-Event Activation: Single touch and/or pointer activation triggers
on the up-event, or has at least one of the following characteristics
(Level A):
- provides confirmation,
- is reversible,
- a mechanism is available to trigger on the up-event.

Note: This is when platform assistive technology that remaps touch gestures
is not turned on.

Also have revised the understanding document and provided some alternative
language for the SC.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/mobile-a11y-tf/wiki/Proposed_revision_of_2.5.3