Re: Minutes of Mobile A11y TF teleconference of 31 March 2016

>>I can see that you're quite tied into this desktop vs mobile
terminology/pigeon-holing.

actually, no... I'm fine with going to pointer events ... I'm simply
offering a possible way to address both your's and Kathy's viewpoints.

Mobile seems to be the buzz these days, and the general public has not
advanced past ... If we offer a course in Mobile accessibility, and another
course in Pointer events accessibility, or touch events accessibility. I
think the mobile a11y course will triple the attendance.

In the Microsoft Event this week the keynote the statement was "we are
mobile first, meaning users should be able to access their work across all
platforms and technologies, that's mobile computing, the user is mobile"

But I'm fine with dumping the word mobile, if it interferes with our
mission, but we should do so after consulting stakeholders.