Re: Rendering of MATF Technique files

Yes, see below:

On 9/17/2015 6:16 AM, Detlev Fischer wrote:
> Watching the Github intro video, around 23:40 Eric Eggert says that in priciple github offers an option to see a rendered version of html files. That would be useful also for the Mobile Techniques we are working on.
> Is that option present (or can it be added) in the current github setup of MATF Techniques? I can't spot it. That would be useful. Detlev
I linked to the rendered version of every technique in the Assignments
chart.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/mobile-a11y-tf/wiki/Technique_Development_Assignments#Proposed_Mobile_Techniques

There are two links in the first cell in each row.  The first link, e.g.
M001, is a link to the rendered version.  The second link in that cell,
e.g. M001 Github Repo, takes you to the Github administration page where
you can start pull requests, or edit the HTML.

In the case of M003 the rendered version is
http://w3c.github.io/Mobile-A11y-TF-Note/Techniques/M003

Any link that includes github.io in the URL is a rendered version.

I hope this helps.  Thanks for asking.

jeanne