Sent from Windows Mail

From: Jonathan Avila
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎12‎ ‎November‎, ‎2015 ‎1‎:‎34‎ ‎PM
To: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org

All, per our discussion on today’s call I have provided an example of where the swipe order experience is different from the explore by touch experience.

In the example below you can swipe to the checkboxes and hear the name, role, and state.  If you run your finger around the example with VoiceOver you will only hear the label because the actual control with the role and state are positioned off-screen.

http://mraccess77.github.io/examples/CSS_Checkboxes.html

So the point is that touch screen  screen reader users have two ways to they can navigate.

Jonathan

Jonathan Avila

Chief Accessibility Officer
SSB BART Group
jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com

703.637.8957 (o)
Follow us: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Blog | Newsletter