Re: Mobile A11y Task Force Agenda Thursday, March 19

Hi All,

I noticed a comment via Patrick Lauke on Github in response to the proposed new text below [1]. It might be worth adding this to the list of discussions.

Henny

[1] https://github.com/w3c/Mobile-A11y-TF-Note/issues/4#issuecomment-83766206 <https://github.com/w3c/Mobile-A11y-TF-Note/issues/4#issuecomment-83766206>

—
Henny Swan