From: Richards, Jan [mailto:jrichards@ocadu.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 4:46 PM
To: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Suggested edits to the mobile note

Hi all,

In response to some of the issues raised pre-CSUN and during the meeting at CSUN, I have some suggested edits. While I wouldn't say the changes are extensive, there are enough of them that marking them in the HTML seemed like it would be confusing, so I've added them to a Word DOC with change tracking. Please let me know if this is a problem and I'll try to think of another approach.

The main substantive addition is the start of a new section on:
2.4 Non-Linear Screen Layouts

Cheers,
Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS