Re: Rough draft of some success criteria for a extension guideline "Touch accessible"

Patrick,
I like your insight. I personally have an hp Pavillion windows 10 inch
tablet that is a 2 in 1 and have added keyboard cases to my iPad mini and
Galaxy Note 4. Love them all. Keyboard interface is specifically required
for visually impaired users at all ranges of lose and important as many
other AT intersfaces emulate the keyboard signals. Touch is definately new
on the user interface scene and small touch sizes are everywhere. They need
a specific guideline. Try using touch on a 8 inch windows tablet along the
bottom Taskbar in desktop application. I can access them but not touch with
my finger. Even on my 10 inch windows tablet I've upped the text size to
150 percent and those are a little easier to touch but still I make
mistakes.  Mouse or cursor pad is needed. On my Galaxy Note 4 I use the
stylus all the time on Web browsers and native apps for check boxes and
radio buttons since their sizes are too tiny to get focus most of the time
with finger touch. Regards. Alan (losing sight, hearing and fine motor
control)