From: Kathy Wahlbin [mailto:kathyw@ia11y.com]
Sent: 01 July 2015 11:39
To: Michael Pluke
Subject: RE: ETSI Workshop on developing mobile technology solutions for persons with cognitive disabilities

Hi Mike –

I have an interest in attending this workshop.   What is the URL to the events page for registration?

Kathy
CEO & Founder
Interactive Accessibility

T (978) 443-0798  F (978) 560-1251  C (978) 760-0682
E kathyw@ia11y.com<mailto:kathyw@ia11y.com>
www.InteractiveAccessibility.com<http://www.interactiveaccessibility.com/>

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. Thank you.