Re: let's bump to 10mm from 9mm

also remember that you are only making it useable by some people who need it a bit bigger.   Anyone needing it larger will not be covered.

so this should be viewed as the MINIMUM standard for buttons to facilitate use by….

does anyone have an data as to what percentage of people with physical disabilities that this will help?  and how many not?