Re: let's bump to 10mm from 9mm

I think Apple has moved from Pixels to Points.

Pixels is messy because so many screens like retina compress them into an
incredibly tiny space...

"Apple has a new unit of measure called a point, which is in no way related
to the typographers, or PostScript, point. It is a device-independent pixel
with no fixed relation to physical sizes. It is a pixel on non-retina
devices, and 2 pixels on retina devices. So far"

​
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/LayoutandAppearance.htmlhttp://www.uxmatters.com/mt/archives/2013/03/common-misconceptions-about-touch.php#sthash.sfRgVb65.l8WVbYtV.dpuf

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902