Re: Mobile A11y Task Force Agenda April 4 - unusual instructions

Thanks Jonathan, Andrew,

Jonathan,  if you could add a note to this effect to the wiki I think
that will take care of the Flash sections. Best place is probably right
after the instructions on the Flash techniques
page:https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/mobile-a11y-tf/wiki/Flash_Techniques

Many thanks,
Kim

On 4/3/2014 12:17 PM, Andrew Kirkpatrick wrote:

> The official line on Flash from Adobe is that it is best suited for
> video and gaming, and if you need to provide user interface controls
> or textual information that we recommend using native controls.  With
> that in mind, I suggest that going through the Flash techniques may
> not be the best use of your time.
>
> AWK

Kimberly Patch
President