From: Detlev Fischer [mailto:detlev.fischer@testkreis.de]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 12:00 PM
To: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Status of mobile a11y resources wiki

Hi Kathy, Kim, everyone,

I just wondered about the status of the mobile a11y resources wiki.
Is that already a link which we can or should share publicly? Or is it internal for the TF (at least for now)?
I can see only benefits in communicating that widely, but I may be missing something...

Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis c/o feld.wald.wiese

Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84
Tel +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Fax +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites