From: public-mlw-workshop-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mlw-workshop-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ines Perez Pastor
Sent: 07 October 2010 11:11
To: public-mlw-workshop@w3.org
Subject: [Madrid] Expression of interest

Dear Sir/Madame,

My name is Ines Perez Pastor and I am a freelance translator and localizer.

I am interested in everything related to the localization of websites,
multilingual web services, content management and general trends in the
future Web.

I live in Madrid and, as I work at home and alone, I am willing to get the
big picture of the multilingual Web from professionals. It is difficult for
me to get informed through the Internet, as the resources are infinite and I
don't have the time nor the technical knowledge to select the best ones.

I would really appreciate if you send me the registration form.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Ines Perez Pastor

inespp@spanishpro.es