New report: MultilingualWeb Madrid Workshop

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 17:22:26 +0200
To: public-mlw-announce@w3.org
The report from the W3C "MultilingualWeb" workshop in Madrid [1] is now  available:

   http://www.multilingualweb.eu/documents/2014-madrid-workshop/2014-madrid-workshop-report

It contains a summary of each session with links to presentation slides and more detailed minutes taken during the workshop in Madrid. The workshop was a huge success, with 110 registered participants, and with the aligned LIDER roadmapping workshop [2]. See the highlights of the report [3] and a dedicated LIDER roadmapping report at [4].

We re-iterate our thanks to the participants, to the workshop chairs, to the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid [5] for hosting and to EU-funded LIDER project [6], Verisign [7] and Lionbridge [8] for sponsorship of the workshop. A new workshop in the MultilingualWeb series is planned for 2015.

Felix Sasaki, DFKI / W3C Fellow

[1]  http://www.multilingualweb.eu/documents/2014-madrid-workshop/2014-madrid-program
[2]  http://www.multilingualweb.eu/documents/2014-madrid-workshop/ld4lt-rm-workshop/
[3]  http://www.multilingualweb.eu/documents/2014-madrid-workshop/2014-madrid-workshop-report#summary